Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Week 3- Capture a color





























Oh my, I again had no idea where I was going to go with this. But it became green-why? Because I realized that I am surrounded by green. However, I found this very, very challenging. I could not get anything to photograph true to color. I have a huge pond on my property, that is currently in need of some serious help, but because of that it is bright green, and would have been awesome if it had not turned out white.....sad. Same thing for everything else. I just can't get it right. It proves to me that I do in fact need to take a class, and I need lots and lots of practice! So here goes, Green.














1 comment:

  1. Shot 2212 is fabulous! A trick for colors, you might need to either change your white balance setting or see if your camera has an option for "saturating" color. For example, I can choose my white balance, but then I can also change a different setting to vivid color and tweak how it sees color. The apple shot could have been a little better if it had followed the rule of thirds more, but the diagonal action of the branch is cool as is the depth of field.

    ReplyDelete